Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Days

So the feeling of being on vacation has started to subside and my days here are becoming more regular.  Generally Monday through Friday I get up around 7 and catch the bus at 8:15.  I usually arrive at the bus station in O Grove around 8:45 and sit at the station cafeteria for about an hour or so to have  cup of coffee and some breakfast before class starts.  Class ends at 1:30 and by the time I catch the bus and walk back home I usually walk in the door around 3:00.  Jonathan and I usually then have lunch together.  Sometimes he'll have it ready, sometimes we'll cook together, and then sometimes there's leftovers ready for us to reheat.

We spend out evenings together going for walks, playing cards, go to the beach, or watching a movie or an episode of Mad Men on Jonathan's computer.  Sometimes we will run into Pontevedra, the next town over, to run errands or take pictures. 

On the weekends we usually spend a lot of time with the family here.  On Sundays there are usually big lunches at both Chelo & Gonzalo and Margarita & Monolo's homes.  We usually just eat with whoever asks us first :).

No comments:

Post a Comment